Thursday 22 March 2012

2 weeks! WHAT!! But you said you would do a Box Blog last week.

I know, I know and I assure you all, I am very disappointed in myself. On the bright side, besides being two weeks late with this blog, I did however keep it to the day!

But, alas...if I could travel back in time (which, ironically was possible a week ago) I would have done so and written you guys a wonderful box blog...Though wonderful maybe stressing it alittle.

So I guess this is the part where I shout 'IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER BOX BLOG', but I won't, this blog is going to go for classier sayings, bigger words and less of the catchy, cheesy clichés in which you all have become so very accustomed too. Though, if I am honest, I very much doubt that this blog will get any classier, I am actually considering changing the name of it, so maybe I can give you folks the illusion of it being classy, though my grammar and punctuation is defiantly not classy, it's not even common. It is atrocious! 

So this week or rather last week, some events happened. Like spending a Thursday with This guy. The reason I highlighted that with a link...is for you fellow folks to go check him out and tell him to go write new a blog as he hasn't written one in a month! Can you  believe it? and you guys thought I sucked at keeping track of my blog! Of course though, he knows that I only joke, but most defiantly check him out. 

Also he is the one to blame for me not writing a blog last week and also why I can no longer time travel. He isn't  the actual reason, the actual reason is just that I am lazy, but blaming his birds are so much more fun!

but actually, on my adventures out with the wonderful Geraint (I just realised I was yet to name him!) I did take some pictures of some wonderful animals. Lemme introduce you folks.

This is a turkey...I presume you all guessed that from its turkey ways!

This is a lamb and it's mam!! They are sheep.

There are more pictures but I don't feel like sharing them.
 So I shall introduce you to GUBBINS! 
Now you've all met Loki, he is the one on the right and you all know he is a little crazy.

Gubbins or Gub Gubs, as I like to call him, is a lovely cat. He only has three legs but he is the loveliest kindest cat you can find, he is a little homicidal though but he does enjoy his hugs. We've had him for a long time and to be fair, when you just need a hug and grilling a goat just won't do, you turn to gub gubs, give him a shout and he will coming hopping along!

He's a very huggable cat!

He lost his leg due to a fox attack 11 years ago and much to his despair, he also lost his family jewels when his leg was removed and to this day, he does not go any where near my mum unless he is being ignored. He now fights foxes and crime!

Well...You know how it is...I ramble on, you all read, you all then ponder why you are reading this and then you stop reading it until you come across this blog again and go 'heeey I used to love this blog, why did I stop reading it?' (five minutes later) 'that's why' and then repeat the process every month or so.

Soo...This time next week? Maybe, perhaps?
 See you then
Toodle pip folks!

Also, every week the writing keeps getting bigger...I really don't know why!

No comments:

Post a Comment