Monday 20 August 2012

Back from a very long, long, looooong hiatus.

So after, near to the day a, what? four, five month hiatus, I am back. So you know what I am going to say right, TIME FOR ANOTHER BOX BLOG! You wanna know why? Because I can. 

I'd like to say a lot has happened but I don't really believe a lot has happened. I would just like to say one thing

HAPPY FIFTEENVERSARY. It has come to my attention that I have had this blog for a year now, a whole long year, plus the added time makes it a grand total of fifteen months, but considering I was wallowing in what can only be considered my own self loathing and hate for most, if not all of the human race, of course, minus a few individuals, but I felt I should at least mark the occasion.

Despite my ridiculous hiatus's and long awaited returns and all that jazz, I am back, for the next three months before I disappear again and write another blog, cause that's how things go around here, so get the hell used to it.

Uhm, well, what can I say, I finished the first year of my two year course, going into the second on starting in September! Woo, right? Wrong, last year, I kind of gave up, with my nan dying and family problems, I lost a part of me that was thrilled for studying and thrilled because I know a lot about animals and I could do the theory easy, but I didn't. I gave up last school year, a lot of this year has been very difficult for me but I have trifled threw and I plan to make this year a brilliant, studious year and gain as much out of it as possible. 

I still love learning, I enjoy it a lot and I am very eager to absorb as much information as my brain can take, of course I am, animals are a particular passion of mine, I enjoy learning, why not add the two together, learn and create something beautiful! Am I right? Probably not, but still.

These past few months have been tedious and yet some of the most fun and exciting months of my entire life, a very special friend of mine, more than that in fact, he has really made it all quite special for me and honestly, trying to keep the perky and cheery face on all the time isn't worth it without somebody by your side making the perky and cheery face real, I think you should check out his blog actually, As well as being a swell guy, he is a swell photographer, so go and check him out, he is fantastic at what he does and I think, he needs a serious ego boost. He has put up with all my mood swings, aggression, bitchiness, self loathing, self consciousness, everything you can think of, I am very glad I have him all to myself and no I am not sharing him... EVER!

For me, just being an newbie when it comes to taking pictures, I don't know how to work a camera properly, let alone shoot on a professional level, but him and his band of digiscoping supergraphers, photograph scenes, animals, even cameras that are pretty  awe inspiring. Go take a look... NOW! http://www.thebirdgardenblog.com/. <--- There's the link, what are you still waiting for! Right click that and open it in a new tab! I promise, you'll enjoy is as much as I do, especially if you are a fan of wildlife photography. I personally feel, that he has a very special talent here, a talent I do believe he should hone and work on, so if you do pop over there, give them a quick comment! Yeah, I am not revealing names because I don't want too, so suck it! 

Now onto some of my own work, I'd like to share with you guys some of my favourite pictures over the past few months that I have been away, all have been taken in the company of Geraint (name dropping), whom's blog is just up there! So let the picture posting COMMENCE!

This was taking as Roath Park, it was the first time I have ever been and this was taking in their 'Tree' green house, It has to be, to date, on of the most professional pictures I have taken and I am very proud of it, I do not know what it is called, but it is stunning.

This is Stevie, all grown up, small but with the appetite of an ocelot! She is a stunning cat, if a little mean, but I love her all the same.

This is Gub Gubs, my three legged monster, hiding in the grass, he is my favourite cat and I love him with undying affection, he is such a lovely cat.

Here is a picture of a lemur, I love, love, LOVE this photo so much, It is such a lovely photo, I only wish I got his whole tail in however, none the less I am very proud of this! 

A mute swan, grooming itself, While at Roath, I took some very interesting photos, some a love, some I adore, this swan, a Canadian goose, plus a barnacle goose all hit my, 'THIS PICTURES ARE AMAZING' spot. I particularly like this picture though, it isn't amazing, but I feel it is more becoming of me and my sense and skills of taking photos.

this was taken back in march I believe, I went to St Fagans with the wonderful Geraint and this was the outcome, I also have turkeys, but I will share them in a future post with you all. The trip to St Fagans was fantastic and it is always a joy to go there, especially with someone you care deeply about.

One more picture now.
It isn't the best, the most professional or even the most tidy, but this picture, I love it so much, this was another time spent with Geraint and a wonderful time it was, we went to this beach off St Athens I believe and it was such a lovely place, Geraint and I, with my parents, went fossil hunting, sadly, we found no fossils, but we did find these little shrimps! it was a fun night.

So this is all for this week, it is dreadfully long and boring buuut, it's a good starting point to get back into things, I hope you all in enjoyed it.
Until next time.
Toodles. 







No comments:

Post a Comment