Thursday 8 March 2012

Oh gosh...How long has it been?

So hey folks. It has been a raaaaather long time since I have written you guys a box blog, if I do say so myself.
So This is about the time I say...
IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER BIG BOX BLOOOOOOOOOGS.

I apologize for that. The past couple of months have been rather difficult to get through. My nanna died a few days after I wrote the last box blog and to be honest, I found it very difficult to get back into the swing of things, even college has been a struggle.

But! I am now back! Back to write you thoughs amazing, funny, wonderful blogs you all soooo sooo miss and love...*cough*. 

Its just under two months since I wrote the last blog so I do not have anything interesting or funny or even peculiar to show you guys, so next week! Next Thursday to be  exact (or around that day) I will have some more stuff to show you! 

Oooh...I did however learn how to make rock candy! I am gonna try and do that this weekend and if I do it...Next blog I will post a picture and how I did it up for you guys to try out =D.

It's a bit of a short box blog, not that any of you are complaining, to be fair, your eyes are probably relieved this doesn't take up the whole of the internet like my usual box blogs do.

I do have two things to show you however


Tabby cat is obviously a very busy cat. We can never get him off the phone!



Horses. These are two of the local gypsy horses. This is a little old but these two lovely horses always come for a visit (and our carrots).

Surprisingly, they are both very friendly mares. I have never met horses quite as nice and lovely as these two beauts to be honest, tame horses are horrible and mean and bite you!

No, but in all seriousness, all the gypsy horses are really lovely, if a little messy and destroy my back fence

Okay guys, thats all I have to show you. I know, I know. I hear you all scream 'BUT IT'S BEEN TWO MONTHS', but this it guys, this is it til next weeks.

Not the most interesting I know but I'll be back and next weeks box blog will be better =D
See you all next week.
Toodle pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment