Sunday 11 December 2011

I Keep Doing It.

Once again it has been two weeks, Once again it is time for another BOX BLOG!
Two weeks means this Box Blog will be brought to you by this purpley colour

I keep meaning to update but had alot of assignments to get done. I often neglect important things and I have been neglecting this.

Uhm well I said I would upload some picture from Builth Wells. To tell you the truth I am not too confident with the pictures, as stunning as they are, I just don't feel they compare to last year. Maybe a later post I will post some pictures up but not today Josephine.

Have you guys realised how fast this year has gone, I started writing this in May, I think a few days before my eighteenth and now it's December and almost the end of the year. Well over the past two years, it has been full of events and despair and unhappiness, I am just super super happy that despite this years problems and faults I get to finish it being happy, unlike last year where I was far from happy.

Not even the middle of December and look at me getting all sentimental and what not. Well something quite nostalgic happened to me this morning, I have been ill (Again) and so I spent my Sunday in bed with my favourite tabby cat, Tabs, who does not get the mention he deserves. I saw some photos of him when he was a kitten and my gosh he looked so awkward. It was cute and so I would like to share that with you all.

How cute is Tabs! He kind of looks cock eyes and a little bit demented, I was gonna say that he didn't turn out demented but he did, he was just the most adorable kitten ever, such a sweet thing... I wonder what happened.

And this is him all grown up! Not much has changed he is still pig headed, greedy and mean but he is still so loveable and each time I'm ill he is there, though I think he is only there for my bed. I think I posted this picture before.

Well, I have two more pictures to show you,


I met him at BnQ last year, Yeeeeaah jealous much? He didn't exterminate me either which is also pretty cool.  There was a charity event going on for Help the Heroes so I think this is why the Dalek was there.


So this is a Blue Tit. I adore this picture so much, this was taken when I just got my cannon and if I do say so myself, rather a good shot. Despite the millions of cats we always had birds fluttering around the garden so we always made a habit of putting bird seed out, bits of bred, we even planted weeds that would attract butterflies just in the hopes of attracting more wildlife to our garden. Luckily, it paid off!

Myself and my mam, we both love taking photos. All of the photos up photos are over a year old but I love them all.

I know this Box Blog wasn't very interesting but i still hope you all enjoyed reading.
Til next time folks.
Toodle loo

No comments:

Post a Comment