Monday 2 January 2012

MERRY NEEEW YEEEAR!!!

Merry New Year folks! This is a well belated BIG BOX BLOG!!!!!

So yeah...Once again, I haven't update this. I have no reason why apart from being considerably lazy.
Soo these past (I think) two weeks have been some what chaotic, fun, chaotic, more fun, upsetting, crazy, contradicting and lazy, yes, these past couple of weeks I have been beyond lazy. It has been rainy and boring and just blegh, 

Christmas was fun and the run up to it was, I was going to say eventful but that would be a lie, it was interesting. I got a Kindle and some socks and some other interesting stuff but lemme tell you about my two damn awesome gifts

One is a Big Bang Theory cat that sings Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty to me and the other was a poster! A POSTER OF AWESOME! It is a Flight Of the Conchords promo poster for (I think) 'I Told You I Was Freaky'. It is pretty damn amazing and I promise I'll post a picture of that in another blog.

Despite the boringness that has been Christmas 2011, I have to say a couple of the days spent with the wonderfully, spectacularly crazy and yet sickly strange Geraint (Check him out!) have been more fun then these past couple of weeks combined but what am I saying. That was so 2011 and we, my strange, lovely, peculiar people are in the realm that is 2012.

So yeah, sometime this year the world is going to end (but that was supposed to happen last year) so that could happen, I mean they made a movie about it so it has to happen and the Mayan calendar only goes up to 2012, though in retrospect, they could have just run out of rock or the person who made the calendar died and the rest of the Mayan people couldn't be bothered with finishing it, I have no doubt that they also had procrastinators.

It makes me laugh, nobody believes in physics or fortune tellers or mind readers or people who see the future and yet, everyone comes to the conclusion the world is going to end because of a something written thousands of years ago? Pffft, that has got to be aload of baloohaa!

Well, the start of a new year, I suppose, means resolutions but to be honest, I am not very good at keeping them, last year it was to lose weight and apply myself to my studies (one of thoughs happened and it wasn't the studying one). The year before that I think it was to cut back on chocolate (that didn't happen) and this year, I decided to cut back my usage of sarcasm but to be fair, I have already failed that as my usage of sarcasm for today has exceeded the amount I used it last year.

I think a more realistic resolution would be to bring you a box blog weekly (like I said I would in that one box blog a long time ago) and keep up with my studies!

Uhm...See even after two, three weeks of not writing this I am still lost on what to talk to you guys about, so I am just going to leave you a couple of songs that just make me laugh!

So here they are and yes you guessed it, They are all Flight Of The Conchords songs, cause you know. Can't start a new year without some sort of laugh from these guys.

I am sorry for the quality of it, but this is just a treat I promise you that you will love it! 

You'll see why that is there

No No No Noooo ~


And finally cause I had to.

Honestly, I have had the shittiest weekend ever so give me a break for these, yeah? They are just amusing and besides Geraint and Pete, I turn to these for a laugh and also in case you guys have not heard this! 


So uhm, I guess I should wrap this up now. Until next time folks!
Toodleloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment