Monday 28 November 2011

Two weeks! IM SORRY!

So, hey folks. I know it's been a while and I'm sorry about that, I have been seriously ill and just had a lot of coursework so for the past two weeks, it had become my main priority.

 As you all know these past few months have not been what I would have liked them to be, so I became rather secluded and anything that wasn't to do with coursework, friends or family were put on halt until I got myself back onto my feet.

But have no fear for I AM BACK and I know how much you folks love my rambling on's about nothing! 

On the bright side and a more happier note, I have some lovely photos to show you.
This Box Blog will only be a quick one, but tomorrow, I hope to bring a lovely addition from my time up Builth wells.

Tomorrow, is the Winter Fair, basically it hold live stocks, competitions, food, wine! Everything a girl could ask for and Builth Wells has to be one of my favourite places in Wales, such a lovely place. So for the first picture I am going to show you my favourite picture from last years fair. 


I just find this picture so serene and so beautiful. It was taking out the window of a mini bus so obviously it won't be an excellent standard. I just love the raw beauty of it.

We were coming back from the fair and it had snowed recently. The whole town just had this old fashioned Gothic beauty to it that I don't think anybody denied. 









I promised you guys a long time ago that I would put up some pictures of my animals. Well I shall with you some of my favourites!

Let me just introduce you to Kia. She isn't smart, She isn't beautiful, she is loud and jumps around like a fool when you play with her. She is a lovely dog, she would much rather sit on the chair dining chair (Brought into the living room for her) then actually go for a walk..

She is allergic to the sun, has big teeth 
She doesn't bark but actually makes this rather strange yowl/yap noise.








We've all met Stevie, she is a wonderful kitten...Unless you wake her! 
My cats have this weird thing about sleeping in plant pots and I am really not sure why.
Just for clarification, the plant she is sleeping on is called Audrey! 


Intact, I shall leave you with thoughs three lovely pictures. I mean what is better then a serene beautiful back drop, A beautiful elegant Kia Maria and Stevie...Who never fails to entertain me with her evil, evil looks, Just look at that, even her glare could kill you!

Well folks, that is it for today, I shall update you tomorrow or sometime in the week.
See you next time folks!
Toodleloo

Also I will go through any mistakes on this Box Blog tomorrow
Right now I'm to tired to even type this!

2 comments: