Sunday 22 May 2011

Well it's been a while

Hey everyone (and by everyone i mean my two followers, haha)
Well i haven't posted anything in a while and not to make excuses but alot of college work has gotten in the way! on the bright side i can type this post out with an idea i have.


Well basically i would like to incorporate my wonderful, not really going anywhere but hope to have more time on it soon, The Big Box and my you tube channel (which is yet to come). The idea is that i really enjoy photography and filming so i would like to start improving what skill i already have.

So me and my little cannon camera with nothing special about it (i don't have a professional one) are going to spend the next three months on an adventure! wherever i go it will come with me and as i have a horrific talent of finding the beauty in everything! I will do just that and capture it on film.

though to be fair one of my friends just informed me that it's not the camera that's crappy it's how you feel about the photograph. (sorry camera)

I'm not kidding it really is just me and my out to date little cannon camera!
My work may not be at a level where it will make you awe or send shivers down your spine but the idea if for you just to enjoy it!

So i guess a starting point would be to upload some of it i guess, here it is! I'll post some from my time at Bristol Zoo then upload some of my faves later!

You guys can decide how my work looks! Just leave a comment!

here are indeed my faves!

 I literally had to fight little kids to take this picture hahah
 There were twin cubs and to be honest they were both equally cute
 This is just one of my all time favorites! look at his eyes
 I adore this one for numerous reasons! One it looks like he's in a strop. Two just the fact his eyes were so black they never showed on the camera and Three, he's just that awesome!
 I loved how all three of these beauts were just doing there own thing!



Annnd Finally the Rhino Iguana! He was just so chill like 'hey i see you taking a photo so I'll just stay here for you!' Okay maybe not hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment