Wednesday 4 May 2011

Introduction!

I'm not lame for calling this a 'Box Blog'.

Well hello, this happens to be my first ever (box) blog! I'm calling this a Box Blog because I'm just that awesome and it fits into my name. Perfectly cheesy but i doubt you'll forget it :D. 
So i guess i should take this time to introduce myself really.

I am Caitlyn.
People generally don't know how to spell it (or pronounce it for that matter) so shortening it seems to be easier for people, Caity or Cee will do just fine. I turn 18 in a week and happen to be a college student (Woot!) I study Animal Care and i have a slight inclination on what I'd like to become when i become older and finally finish college. 

Uhmm well, The Big Box will generally be about everything! i enjoy photography (especially animal and wildlife) so i might treat you to some pictures, i enjoy cooking so maybe even some recipes! Look there's no point in me trying to explain all of this so basically as the days and weeks past we'll see what i feel like blogging about! i genuinely enjoy a  lot of stuff so this isn't going to be just one specific subject (because i don't have the attention span). 

Well if anyone is out there reading this and you survived i hope you read next time i post something.
But before i wrap this up i am going to treat you to one of my favorite songs, but first let me just say something about the movie it comes from!

 If you have never seen the 'Yellow Submarine' I promise you, you are in for a reeeaaal treat! Picture wise and story wise it makes no sense what so ever. But if you just enjoy The Beatles and their music then trust me this is the film for you, me personally I'm not a massive fan of The Beatles but Yellow Submarine, it's hard to explain, I, myself felt as if it was a conversation they had one day and decided it would make an excellent cartoon, which is what makes it spectacular! if you have never seen the film i really recommend you do! It may not be the best but it is defiantly something you will probably never see in cinema's ever again! it's one of a kind and worth the watch even if you don't enjoy it!
Sorry for the long speech up there, i really couldn't introduce the song without telling you to watch the movie first haha!

Thanks for reading! Byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment