Wednesday 22 June 2011

Did you knoow?

That one its time for another Box Blog!!!!!! 

And two, Im actually a vampire! Well, im surprised you all arent shocked! Then again i can be a blood sucking leech, I kid, i kid (about the leech part)

I've had many a career in the super natural! My last was actually being a time lady (i dont have a tardis i have a house with a fully functioning oven!) but i felt it was time to move onto pastures new :D.


Shall i name them all for you! For a long time i was a Ninja Zombie! Not just a Ninja, Not just a zombie and i was like super fast (like the ones in COD and by fast i mean run!) cause thats how i role. but then time slows you down and bit by bit your limbs fall off so i decided id quit being a Zombie Ninja and just be a NINJA! This was a fufilling career, many a night i spent climbing threw peoples windows, stealthy and fast and they never saw me coming (til my phone rang or hit my foot on the dresser cause it was to dark!) so i decided it was time to quit being a ninja and change careers once more.

This time i opted for a samuri! I had all the skill and potential (you know being a ninja and all) they just needed some improvement. This was a short career as in my first week i had already took off my instructors head! Turns out i was just to fast on my feet (and possibly a bit evil). After that i was never allowed to train as a samuri again so i decided i would take over the world! You may all not realise it but thoughs few days i was in charge THE WORLD WAS A BETTER PLACE! But yes the world started boycotting me so another career ended, turns out the world likes chaos! Who would've thunk.

My next decision was to be a power ranger but i realised how annoying it would be to always have to transform into a robot everytime some evil witch made her monster massive and i couldnt deal with thoughs sparks everytime i was struck!

So my next career led me to be an assassin. This was a good thing for both myself and the world i could kill people and nobody would know. The world was a better place and everyone could cause a riot, it was really a win win situation, but all good things must come to end, i was sadly killed! On the bright side a witch doctor brought me back as a zombie and i decided i would destroy the world once again! It wasnt really a success because as you aware the world is still here (and my arms fell off).

Once i put my arms back in there places i met a vampire and he was like NEEEEH YOU SECRETLY A VAMPIRE TURN BACK INTO ONE NOW ITS YOUR TRUE CAREER! (you know like they did in Vampire knight!) and i was all like NUUUH HUUH I CANT CAUSE IM A ZOMBIE AGAIN! But what do you know i could and now im a vampire!

annnd thats what happened this week. To sum it up i got bored became some super awesome kick ass supernatural sci fi comicy animey gamey things and i took over the world to be killed and to become a vampire (but not the sissy glowy kind, the ones that torment a small villiage in the middle of europe, im thinking romania but thats already been done, and devour the villages population setting them into such a fear that they might turn into and angry mob!)
I think ive found my true calling! almost brings a tear to my eye.

I wonder if i could put these down on my CV!

Well anyway boys and girls and the supernatural thats my week summed up in a nutshell, i still cant be bothered to upload the photos of my animals so ill do that next week

Myself and my evil bethering will now leave you all to rest in peices
Until next week when im bored of being a vampire and decide to destroy the world again :D

Toodaloo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment